fredag 12 september 2014

Jack Hardy - citat 2

Det fredag, dags för lite fredagskul


If you're a horse, and someone gets on you, and falls off, and then gets right back on you, I think you should buck him off right away.


The first thing was, I learned to forgive myself. Then, I told myself, "Go ahead and do whatever you want, it's okay by me."


Children need encouragement. So if a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way, he develops a good, lucky feeling.


Remember, kids in the backseat cause accidents; accidents in the backseat cause kids.


"I think my new thing will be to try to be a real happy guy. I'll just walk around being real happy until some jerk says something stupid to me."



“I don't have any solution, but I certainly admire the problem.”



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar